Living Wage Week 2014
Last year Living Wage Week 2014 kicked off on 2nd November. The new Living Wage Rate was announced on the morning of Monday 3rd November.
During Living Wage Week 2014 we:
- unveiled new research into the business case for the Living Wage and the number of people in Scotland who are being paid less than the Living Wage
- heard from Living Wage Employers across Scotland about what they though about the Living Wage
- spoke to Living Wage Employees- about what differences receiving the Living Wage made to them
- held events for businesses who were interested in learning more about the Living Wage
- released a video on the Living Wage which will allow you to meet some of our Scottish Living Wage employers and employees
- announced the winner of the 2014 Scottish Living Wage Employer Champion Award!