Living Wage Scotland Awards 2019
Finalists announced for Living Wage Scotland Awards 2019!
We are delighted to announce our finalists for the Living Wage Scotland Awards 2019!
With a network of almost 1600 accredited Living Wage employers in Scotland, the Awards allow us to celebrate and highlight the commitment made by the employers who have gone above and beyond in their dedication to the movement.
Thank you to all the accredited employers who took the time to apply for this year’s awards, you certainly made the judging process a challenge!
The Living Wage Scotland Award finalists for 2019 can be found below. Winners will be announced at this year’s award ceremony on Friday 15th November at the Technology and Innovation Centre, Strathclyde University.
Living Wage Scotland Employee Choice Award 2019
- CORGI HomePlan Limited
- Baldy Bane Theatre Company
- Lanarkshire Carers Centre Ltd
Living Wage Scotland Newcomer of the Year 2019
- Abertay University
- Scottish Veterans Residences
- Edinburgh Dog and Cat Home
Living Wage Scotland Voice of the Year 2019
- Alison Henderson (Dundee & Angus Chamber of Commerce)
- Ellis Watson (DC Thomson)
- 1st Alliance (Ayrshire) Credit Union
Living Wage Scotland Industry Trailblazer Award 2019
- Scalloway Hotel
- Heart of Midlothian PLC
- Strachan & Kemp Commercial Services Ltd
Living Wage Scotland Anchor Institution Award 2019
- R&W Scott Ltd
- CMS Window Systems
- Johnstons of Elgin
Living Wage Scotland Outstanding Leadership Award 2019
- Dundee Living Wage City Action Group
- Warmworks Scotland
- Xplore Dundee